California EMS Information System (CEMSIS)
CEMSIS Transformation Rollout 2013
Please mark your calendars now!
The EMS Authority will be holding 5 one-day rollout meetings around the State to provide information on the CEMSIS Transformation. In the past few months, we have been discussing the changes that will be taking place in part in various meetings. This rollout session will be a one-day event where we will explain the new data system EMSA will be using, data submission standards and future implementation of NEMSIS V3. We are encouraging attendance from local EMS agencies, medical directors, and providers. The session will be held at the following locations, 9am to 4pm with lunch provided:
- San Francisco: Thursday, September 5th; Marines Memorial Club, 609 Sutter Street, San Francisco 94102
- Sacramento: Monday, September 9th; National University (First floor of EMSA building), 10901 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova 95742
- San Diego: Wednesday, September 11th; AMR San Diego, 8808 Balboa Ave., San Diego 92123
- Los Angeles: Thursday, September 26th; Los Angeles County EMS Agency, 10100 Pioneer Blvd., Santa Fe Springs 90670
- Bakersfield: Monday, September 30th; Kern County Emergency Operations Center Classroom, 2601 Panorama Dr., Bakersfield 93306
- Humboldt County: Wednesday, October 9th; 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm; Northern California Safety Consortium (NCSC) at 1932 Central Ave. McKinleyville, CA 95519 (behind Starbucks)
Additional information will be posted in the near future.
Please contact Tom McGinnis, EMS Systems Division Chief, at Tom.McGinnis@emsa.ca.gov with any questions.
- CEMSIS - Trauma Data Dictionary 2009 [PDF]
- Trauma Data - Minimum Inclusion Criteria [PDF]
- Trauma Data Ad Hoc Committee
- CEMSIS-Trauma Data Report #1
- Emergency Medical Services Children Data Report #1
- CEMSIS Trauma Validator
California EMS Information System