EMS Systems Division - EMS Systems Planning and Development
The EMS Authority provides statewide coordination and leadership for the planning, development, and implementation of local EMS systems to include the following:
- Development of statewide standards and guidelines for EMS systems.
- Provision of technical assistance to local agencies developing, implementing, or evaluating components of an EMS system.
- Review and approval of local EMS plans to ensure compliance with the minimum standards set by the EMS Authority.
- Assessment of EMS systems in order to coordinate EMS activities based on community needs for the effective and efficient delivery of EMS services.
State EMS Plan Information
- EMSA #101: EMS System Standards and Guidelines Part I [PDF]
- EMSA #102: EMS System Standards and Guidelines Part II [PDF]
- EMSA #103: EMS System Standards and Guidelines Part III [PDF]
EMS Plan Documents
- EMS Plan Instructions (Five-Year) [PDF]
- EMS Plan Instructions (Annual Update) [PDF]
- Table 1 (Minimum Standards/Recommended Guidelines) [Word]
- System Assessment Form [Word]
- Progress/Objectives [Word]
- Table 2 (System Organization and Management) [Word]
- Table 3 (Staffing/Training) [Word]
- Table 4 (Communications) [Word]
- Table 5 (Response/Transportation) [Word]
- Table 6 (Facilities/Critical Care) [Word]
- Table 7 (Disaster Medical) [Word]
- Table 8 (Response/Transportation) [Word]
- Table 9 (Facilities) [Word]
- Table 10 (Approved Training Programs) [Word]
- Table 11 (Dispatch Agency) [Word]
- Ambulance Zone Summary Form [Word]
Local EMS Plan Information
Local EMS Agency - EMS Plan Determinations [Excel]
- Ambulance Zones, Ground – Exclusive Operating Area Status [PDF]
For Questions Contact
EMS Plans Coordinator