EMT & AEMT Certification and Paramedic Licensure Verification
Certification and Licensure Verification (Public Look Up)
Certification and Testing
There is no online process at EMSA for applying for, or renewing
How to Become a California EMS Responder: CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
How to renew an EMT certification - FAQs
How to reinstate a lapsed EMT certification - FAQs
EMT/Paramedic Test Sites for National Registry Exams: Pearson Vue Professional Center Locations.
EMTs and AEMTs in need of certification information should contact their local EMS agency and refer to the
EMT Frequently Asked Questions document for more information.
EMT Training Programs / CE Providers
- EMT Regulations [PDF]
- EMTs and AEMTs Deployed to California on Mutual Aid [PDF]
- EMT Skills Verification Form [Skills form]
- Request for Approval Undefined Scope of Practice [PDF]
- EMT Frequently Asked Questions (Includes Reciprocity Information)
- Transition courses for NREMT:
Advanced EMT Regulations [PDF]
Advanced EMT Skills Verification Form [PDF]
Information for Certifying Entities
Only Certifying Entities can access the registry:
Certifying Entities: Please click here for procedures, newsletters, and other information.